- Find your statewide paper from the list below. Go to that page and press the "Subscribe" button beneath the headline on the right side of each page.
- For each paper you follow press the "Share" button also beneath the headline on the right side. You may choose to "Like" on Facebook, "Tweet" on Twitter, and/or "Share" on LinkedIn. Doing so will help to encourage other people in your network to also follow the same statewide paper.
- Embed the paper on your blog or website with the "Nomad Widget" or embed just the headlines with the "Headlines Widget." Both may be accessed by pressing the "Share" button and the respective tabs.
- Each paper has a "Discussion Corner" section where you can post your own comments.
- Have an organization, person, or project you want others to hear about? Tell us about it on Twitter @placepromo or Facebook.
Note that a maximum of 10 papers may be created per paper.li login. Users may login with an existing Twitter of Facebook account. For that reason we created multiple Twitter accounts that roughly correspond with different regions in the U.S. (Midwest, South, West, Northeast, etc.).
Please feel free to post your comments below about your reactions to this project, suggestions of sources to highlight in each of our statewide papers, etc. We'll do our best to incorporate your suggestions into future papers.